Between general care, food and vet visits for OG Mally, Bieber’s bill to a German animal shelter is several thousand dollars, according to the Munich customs office.
K-pop superstar Psy is not easily insulted. Two days after Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong compared Psy to herpes, the “Gangnam Style” singer has responded.
The Green Day singer took to his Instagram account to roast the k-pop superstar, with his fans wholeheartedly agreeing with the sentiment.
A Redditor who claims to have been at the show described the incident in detail, saying that Brown had been getting close to “random girls” in the front of the crowd throughout his performance.
During a recent interview with New York station 92.3 NOW, Snoop took the opportunity to clear the air about what really happened at the Snoop Lion 420 Festival.
After losing his capuchin monkey at the Munich airport for being unable to produce the proper documentation to bring the pet into the country, Bieber plans to give Mally up for good.
Right-wing rocker Ted Nugent has taken to his column to call for the public hanging of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, one of the now-charged Boston Marathon bombers.
Brad Paisley’s new album Wheelhouse isn’t even in stores yet (it’s set for release tomorrow), but already one of the songs is gaining a lot of attention. Called “Accidental Racist,” the song appears aimed at helping to bridge misunderstandings.
A fan actually sent Jared Leto of 30 Seconds to Mars a severed ear in the mail as a bizarre show of devotion. We’ve even got the gruesome picture to prove it.
The Game has put some skin in the praise Obama game by getting a tattoo of the president’s face, right next to his ode-to N.W.A. ink.
Don’t mess with Chris Brown’s car, his parking spot or his keys. After he left a charity event in Studio City, California Wednesday (March 7), the singer threatened a valet and ignored requests to pay the $10 parking fee.
Hot Right Now
- Radio Hits, @StoneTemplePilots featuring @LinkinPark’s @ChesterBe power KROQ #WeenieRoast 2013 cbsloc.al/14E8ldT 4 hours ago
- Radio Hits, Stone Temple Pilots Featuring Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington Power KROQ Weenie Roast 2013
- Stone Temple Pilots With Chester Bennington Unveil New Song
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs & Flaming Lips Ring In Summer Early At GoogaMooga
- Gloriana Talks Touring With Alan Jackson
- Dierks Bentley On New Album ‘Riser’: ‘There’s More Depth’
- New Music To Know: Maroon 5′s PJ Morton Steps Out On Faith
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- The Connection Between Rush & Public Enemy: Primus (And Rock Hall)