In this edition of Rewind, Chris Brown is still a wanted man–In Ghana. The Game is running out of tattoo room and Black history figures to etch onto his skin.
While The Game’s presidential tattoo is still under construction, artist Carlos Macedo recently revealed the other figures he has outlined on the rapper’s flesh.
The Game has put some skin in the praise Obama game by getting a tattoo of the president’s face, right next to his ode-to N.W.A. ink.
The Game makes no bones about his gang affiliations. He’s now got a gang-sign tutorial designed to make you aware, or “bang you out,” when in unfriendly territory.
This week in Rewind, The Game revealed the mystery holy man on his Jesus Piece cover; the plot to kill Justin Bieber was foiled; the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame found a friend in rap rebels; and the LAPD speaks up [...]
Hot Right Now
- .@Maroon5 release sexy, paint-drenched "Love Somebody" video. WATCH: cbsloc.al/11WQeTE 45 minutes ago
- Punk Goes Pretty At Met Gala Met Gala Goes Punk Great Gatsby Dress Exhibit -... Coachella 2013 Day 3
- Coachella 2013 Best Fashion Coachella 2013 Day 2 Coachella 2013 Day 1 Coachella 2012 Best Fashion
- Adele's Potential Wedding... ACM Awards Fashion: The Good,... Spring/Summer 2013 Column... Katy Perry's Red Carpet...
- Chris Brown Joins Forces With... Julien Macdonald Fall/Winter... One Direction Sit For Madam... Morrissey’s March Madness
- Maroon 5 Release Paint-Drenched “Love Somebody” Video
- Storm-Chasing Member Of Shiny Toy Guns Sees Oklahoma Hometown Destroyed By Tornado
- Russia, Azerbaijan & The Battle Over Missing Eurovision Votes
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- Jennifer Nettles Says Sugarland Future Is Secure: ‘Nobody Panic!’
- Radio.com Essentials: Darius Rucker Digs His Boots Deeper Into Country
- Blink-182 Plans Auction To Assist Oklahoma Tornado Survivors
- New Releases: Darius Rucker, Daft Punk, The National, French Montana
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- Toby Keith Talks ‘Devastating’ Hometown Tornado