Between general care, food and vet visits for OG Mally, Bieber’s bill to a German animal shelter is several thousand dollars, according to the Munich customs office.
A new music poll released May 9 from Public Policy Polling has found that Justin Bieber is one of the least favorable artists of today, with Democrats, Republicans and Independents finding common ground.
Stockholm reportedly police raided Bieber’s bus after an officer detected the smell of weed coming from inside the vehicle.
After losing his capuchin monkey at the Munich airport for being unable to produce the proper documentation to bring the pet into the country, Bieber plans to give Mally up for good.
“I’m alive and I’m loving every second, minute, hour, bigger, better, stronger, power,” the Biebs sings.
Bieber posted an illustration of himself on Instagram shirtless while a girl labeled “Belieber,” also topless, lies on him. While Beliebers couldn’t happier about the photo, others are questioning his latest antics.
The museum, located in Amsterdam, posted to their Facebook page a transcription of Bieber’s message: “Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber.”
Shots of the Egyptian pyramids, the Taj Mahal in India, Big Ben in London, the Roman Colosseum and many more international landmarks back up Bieber’s sentiment and give the video a global feel.
Justin Bieber has been known to monkey around a bit, but now it’s the singer’s new pet, a capuchin monkey named OG Mally (Original Gangster Mally, naturally), that’s making headlines — and for all the wrong reasons.
Zedd considers aping the successful techniques of other remixes to be boring and, even more surprisingly, doesn’t let the person the song belongs to have any input into his remix.
Rihanna is the latest celebrity to fall victim to “swatting” after police arrived at her home in response to a fake 911 call.
Hot Right Now
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs & Flaming Lips Ring In Summer Early At GoogaMooga
- Gloriana Talks Touring With Alan Jackson
- Dierks Bentley On New Album ‘Riser’: ‘There’s More Depth’
- New Music To Know: Maroon 5′s PJ Morton Steps Out On Faith
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- The Connection Between Rush & Public Enemy: Primus (And Rock Hall)
- Thirty Seconds To Mars Optimistic About Winning Over Naysayers
- TIm McGraw Talks Ne-Yo, Taylor Swift And Getting Older With ‘CBS This Morning’