Sorry world, Beyonce is reportedly not pregnant.
The author coined the term the “Jazz Age” to talk about the renaissance of music and dance that was being ushered in during the ‘20s. But would he be impressed by the Jay-Z-produced soundtrack that brings the Jazz era into the 21st Century?
In preparation of The-Dream’s long-delayed ‘IV Play,’ the R&B jack of all trades has again collaborated with Jay-Z on a new song, “High Art.”
While Jay-Z wrote “Open Letter” in response to all the critics questioning the legitimacy of his trip to Cuba, Beyoncé chose to stay quiet. That is until now.
Public Enemy frontman Chuck D launched an anti N-word campaign while in France, with shots fired at Kanye West and Jay-Z’s GRAMMY-winning song “N****s In Paris.”
Beyoncé and André 3000 go “Back to Black” on their Amy Winehouse cover for the upcoming Great Gatsby soundtrack, but Amy’s father, Mitch Winehouse, wants them to go back to the drawing board.
President Barack Obama kicked off his speech at the White House Correspondents dinner on Saturday (April 27) with DJ Khaled’s “All I Do Is Win” as his introductory music.
Rapping about 9/11, prohibition, Einstein and Taylor Swift, he even intertwines F. Scott Fitzgerald’s novel into the track. A heavy beat that showcases Jay-Z’s power, it’s just a hint at what’s to come from the film’s soundtrack.
Jay-Z released a statement Friday (April 19) detailing his departure from the Brooklyn Nets as co-owner, in favor of developing his own sports management brand, Roc Nation Sports.
Jay-Z embodies the “Empire State of Mind,” according to New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who praised the rapper in an essay for TIME’s annual 100 most influential list.
Wyclef is the latest rapper to contribute a version of Jay-Z’s “Open Letter,” a song with bristling lyrics that has become a hip-hop meme of sorts.
Hot Right Now
- Check out the unexpected world of 'orchestral soul' from @LauraMvula. #newmusictoknow cbsloc.al/ZiQtXr 3 hours ago
- Punk Goes Pretty At Met Gala Met Gala Goes Punk Great Gatsby Dress Exhibit -... Coachella 2013 Day 3
- Coachella 2013 Best Fashion Coachella 2013 Day 2 Coachella 2013 Day 1 Coachella 2012 Best Fashion
- Adele's Potential Wedding... ACM Awards Fashion: The Good,... Spring/Summer 2013 Column... Katy Perry's Red Carpet...
- Chris Brown Joins Forces With... Julien Macdonald Fall/Winter... One Direction Sit For Madam... Morrissey’s March Madness
- Stone Temple Pilots Suing Ex-Singer Scott Weiland
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Little Big Town Embraces Sadness With ‘Your Side Of The Bed’ Video
- Muse To Turn ‘World War-Z’ Movie Premiere Into Concert
- Queens Of The Stone Push Boundaries, Debut ‘…Like Clockwork’ At L.A. Tour Launch
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1 Million To Red Cross To Aid Tornado Victims
- New Music To Know: Pacific Air, Electropop With Just A Touch Of Enya
- Metallica Unveils ‘Through The Never’ Trailer, Starts Moving On New Album
- Jewel ‘Transforms Into’ June Carter Cash For ‘Ring Of Fire’ Biopic