For the sophomore album, titled ‘Surfers Paradise’ (out July 16), Simpson told Radio.com he knew exactly how he wanted the record to sound. He describes it as a “classic summer album” and said to expect a few pop songs like his latest single, “Pretty Brown Eyes,” a light-hearted club track which introduces his rap skills, along with a few quieter acoustic tracks.
Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull have teamed up again for their latest party anthem, “Live It Up.” In the new music video, the duo joins forces from the fashion runways in Paris to the beautiful beaches of St. Tropez.
The first time Josh Turner heard “Long Black Train,” his second single ever, on the radio in 2003, he had to pull off the road.
“His music really speaks truth and honesty and it really connects with the audience and even just standing side stage and watching him do his thing, his presence is very overwhelming,” Rachel Reinert said.
The first all-female AI finale in nine years crowned a winner, Candice Glover, but the Season 12 finale still didn’t rack up the numbers.
“I’m also absolutely smitten with ‘I Love It’ by Icona Pop,” she said. “It’s the way reckless abandon sounds in my head. I play it right before I go onstage.”
“When the music comes on and I listen to the lyrics it puts me in a different place and I feel like I’ve been heartbroken for years and I haven’t seen my man in 20 years and I’m only 17,” she said.
In a new interview BSB reveals details of their new album, ‘In A World Like This,’ their documentary and their tour. It seems the ‘As Long As You Love Me’ chair dance is back alright!
Nicki Minaj may be a star now, but she remembers life when things were a little different. In the June/July issue of ‘Teen Vogue,’ Minaj opens up how she dealt with bullies back in high school and even now.
Advised by her doctors to rest, this news follows a slew of rumors that the singer is pregnant with her second child.
Cee Lo’s reality show is expected to premiere next year on TBS under the working title of “The Cee Lo Life.” Here’s what we’d like to see from it.
Hot Right Now
- Punk Goes Pretty At Met Gala Met Gala Goes Punk Great Gatsby Dress Exhibit -... Coachella 2013 Day 3
- Coachella 2013 Best Fashion Coachella 2013 Day 2 Coachella 2013 Day 1 Coachella 2012 Best Fashion
- Adele's Potential Wedding... ACM Awards Fashion: The Good,... Spring/Summer 2013 Column... Katy Perry's Red Carpet...
- Chris Brown Joins Forces With... Julien Macdonald Fall/Winter... One Direction Sit For Madam... Morrissey’s March Madness
- Musicians Pay Respect to Ray Manzarek On Social Media
- Rock The Bells Says Show Will Go On, Hopefully With The Blessing Of ODB’s Widow
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album ‘Surfers Paradise’
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Succumbs To Cancer
- Ted Nugent’s Brother Speaks Out About Gun Control: ‘The NRA Has It Wrong’
- This Week In Late Night TV: The National, John Fogerty and Thirty Seconds to Mars
- As I Lay Dying’s Tim Lambesis Claims Steroids Led To Murder Plot Against Wife
- Trace Adkins Wins ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- UPDATE: Beyonce Reportedly Not Pregnant With Second Child
- Coachella 2014 Dates Announced, Early Tickets On Sale Friday