Shannon is an associate music producer for Radio.com. She previously worked as the music editor for Beyond Race Magazine, before earning a master’s degree from the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism. While interning at NPR she wrote about Pink Floyd’s Dark Side Of The Moon and received 87 angry comments. She would appreciate it if you resist from sending her number 88. Follow her on Twitter.
Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne probably described Friday night’s kick-off of GoogaMooga best. It was not too cold, not too hot, pretty much the perfect night for an outdoor show. It was almost as if you were back in your mother’s womb.
On 60 Minutes this Sunday, fans will get an insider’s look at Michael Jackson’s estate.
Jared Leto believes fans will be impressed with their latest album, ‘LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS,’ and even more so, he thinks they’ll gain a few new fans that wrote off the band years ago.
The French turntable squad of 20Syl, Greem, Atom and Pfeil explained that basically a DJ does a DJ set, which means the person has two turntables and plays a mix of songs. What C2C do as turntablists though, is much different.
Queens Of The Stone Age Continue Apocalyptic Video Series With ‘If I Had A Tail’ & ‘Keep Your Eyes Peeled’
Queens Of The Stone Age continue their apocalyptic video series to preview their upcoming album, ‘…Like Clockwork,’ with two new clips that feature their lonely masked character.
Kanye West surprised fans in New York yesterday (May 15) with a secret show that featured new music from his upcoming album, as well as yet another epic rant on the politics of fame.
Fans should expect two things when they see Twenty One Pilots play live. One, they’re going to give it everything they’ve got. Two, drummer Josh Dun is going to do a backflip.
The band told Radio.com that writing music for commercials allowed them to work in a wide variety of genres and styles. But it’s their manager who helped get Andre 3000 on the album.
As Thirty Seconds To Mars gear up for the May 21st release of their fourth album, LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS, they sat down with Radio.com to explain why the release marks their new beginning.
Sara Bareilles is not afraid to show off her dance moves. In fact, for her new video “Brave,” she dances like nobody’s watching. But, of course, everyone is.
On the song, off Lady A’s latest album, ‘Golden,’ Charles Kelley waxes poetic about his high school sweetheart who managed to get out of the one horse town where they grew up.
Hot Right Now
- Kanye West new music alert. Watch him perform "New Slaves" & "Black Skinhead" on #SNL: cbsloc.al/10FI0vT 5 hours ago
- Watch: Kanye West Premieres ‘New Slaves’, ‘Black Skinhead’ On ‘SNL’
- Stone Temple Pilots Ft. Chester Bennington, Black Keys Bring The Rock To Weenie Roast 2013
- Exclusive: New Song, Interview From Stone Temple Pilots With Chester Bennington
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs & Flaming Lips Ring In Summer Early At GoogaMooga
- Gloriana Talks Touring With Alan Jackson
- Dierks Bentley On New Album ‘Riser’: ‘There’s More Depth’
- New Music To Know: Maroon 5′s PJ Morton Steps Out On Faith
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child