Jillian Mapes, Radio.com Staff
There’s no obvious comparison to make in describing what it is that New York singer-songwriter Trixie Whitley does, and perhaps that’s the beauty of the whole thing.
Physically being at Coachella is no longer necessary to be there. Watch the Coachella livestream and the KROQ Party House stream all weekend long – no desert temperatures included.
Paramore’s new album perfectly captures the sound of a band growing up and, after some struggles, finding itself. We sat down with the band to discuss all the changes for a special Radio.com Essentials video package.
Beyonce has released, without a doubt, the most claws-out song of her career with “Bow Down.” And yet, conservative punchline Rush Limbaugh thinks she’s suggesting that girls “bow down” to their husbands.
From Kanye to Bieber, Morrissey to Pete Townshend, there’s clearly been something in the water they give celebrities in their fancy free gifting suites. Recent rock star rants cannot be contained.
Patrick Stump, Fall Out Boy frontman and at times a pop culture pariah himself, wants you to knock it off with the Nickelback jokes. And on principle alone, he’s right.
By Ian Hunter’s count, there are but two ways to approach aging. The Mott the Hoople frontman explains in our new video interview.
Some things to expect: songs about dead soldiers and Oscar Wilde, touches of boogie-woogie and cabaret, and everything Elton John loves about American music (whatever that means).
David Bowie’s new video for “The Stars (Are Out Tonight)” is a gender-bending fever dream, i.e. he’s up to his old hi-jinks.
Twenty million people tried to buy tickets to Led Zeppelin‘s lone reunion show in 2007 at London’s O2 Arena. Take a moment and let the crushing hugeness of that number sink in. For Zeppelin to [...]
Music festival season is heating up for classic rock fans. It was announced today (February 19) that Sir Paul McCartney and Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers will headline Bonnaroo this June. While Macca hasn’t headlined [...]
Hot Right Now
- Punk Goes Pretty At Met Gala Met Gala Goes Punk Great Gatsby Dress Exhibit -... Coachella 2013 Day 3
- Coachella 2013 Best Fashion Coachella 2013 Day 2 Coachella 2013 Day 1 Coachella 2012 Best Fashion
- Adele's Potential Wedding... ACM Awards Fashion: The Good,... Spring/Summer 2013 Column... Katy Perry's Red Carpet...
- Chris Brown Joins Forces With... Julien Macdonald Fall/Winter... One Direction Sit For Madam... Morrissey’s March Madness
- Maroon 5 Releases Paint-Drenched ‘Love Somebody’ Video
- Storm-Chasing Member Of Shiny Toy Guns Sees Oklahoma Hometown Destroyed By Tornado
- Russia, Azerbaijan & The Battle Over Missing Eurovision Votes
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- Jennifer Nettles Says Sugarland Future Is Secure: ‘Nobody Panic!’
- Radio.com Essentials: Darius Rucker Digs His Boots Deeper Into Country
- Blink-182 Plans Auction To Assist Oklahoma Tornado Survivors
- New Releases: Darius Rucker, Daft Punk, The National, French Montana
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- Toby Keith Talks ‘Devastating’ Hometown Tornado