Jay is the rock producer for Radio.com. Prior work includes more than a decade of executive producing the popular Kevin & Bean Morning Show on Los Angeles’ KROQ-FM. He keeps it real in Long Beach, CA where he owns two retail stores. Follow him on Twitter.
blink-182 will soon launch an auction to generate funds for those affected by the Oklahoma tornado.
Just days after Rock The Bells announced this year’s show would feature virtual performances from ODB and Eazy-E, Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s widow demanded she be consulted before the project could continue.
Although it’s been only a month since this year’s Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, the festival’s promoter, Goldenvoice, has announced the date and advance ticket sales information for next year’s event.
The latest video from Queens of the Stone Age tells the story of a lonely character traveling through a city without salvation.
The mother of late Alice In Chains singer Layne Staley has filed a lawsuit against his former bandmates alleging she is owed royalties from the band’s music; past, present and future.
What may come has a surprise to many, is that “Somebody that I Used To Know” was formed around an obscure guitar riff from an artist only the hippest of jazz-loving parents will know.
Deftones continue with their western-theme in this latest video for “Swerve City.” In it, frontman meets up with a horseback riding woman, waiting to give him a surprise.
Falling In Reverse has announced the release of their second studio album ‘Fashionably Late’ but their first single, “Alone,” has already drawn a crowd.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs have released the bloodthirsty video for “Mosquito,” a graphic clip that will surely leave viewers with an itch that cannot easily be scratched.
As I Lay Dying frontman Tim Lambesis was arrested for conspiring to have his wife murdered. The 32 year old singer was then booked into the Vista Detention Facility.
Liam Gallagher was celebrating his business partner’s new restaurant in Kings Road, England earlier this month when he nearly met his maker.
Hot Right Now
- Punk Goes Pretty At Met Gala Met Gala Goes Punk Great Gatsby Dress Exhibit -... Coachella 2013 Day 3
- Coachella 2013 Best Fashion Coachella 2013 Day 2 Coachella 2013 Day 1 Coachella 2012 Best Fashion
- Adele's Potential Wedding... ACM Awards Fashion: The Good,... Spring/Summer 2013 Column... Katy Perry's Red Carpet...
- Chris Brown Joins Forces With... Julien Macdonald Fall/Winter... One Direction Sit For Madam... Morrissey’s March Madness
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’
- Q&A: Eve On Her Comback Album ‘Lip Lock’ & Rap’s New Female Stars
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Rapper Tim Dog, Who May Have Faked His Own Death
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- Blake Shelton Organizing Benefit Concert For Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Director Brett Morgen Talks Rolling Stones Doc ‘Crossfire Hurricane’
- On The Charts: Vampire Weekend’s Second No. 1 Album, George Strait’s Victory Lap
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere