- Hip-Hop Legends De La Soul Have a Connection to the 2013 Heisman Trophy When it comes to the musical generation gap between father and son, Maseo claims that while there are some differences, their shared love of hip-hop brings it all together.
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again Kanye West isn't happy with the National Recording Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and their choice of nominees for this year's GRAMMYs.
- Jay Z Adds Nelson Mandela Tribute to 'Magna Carter' Concerts The tribute comes during the performance of "Young Forever," the fourth single from 2009 full-length The Blueprint 3 that samples the 1984 Alphaville song, "Forever Young."
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus A Kelly observation comparing embattled pop star Chris Brown to such iconic figures as Martin Luther King and Jesus Christ himself has some wondering if the eccentric superstar has gone too far.
- Mel B, Snoop Dogg and Childish Gambino Join the Bitcoin Revolution Generated (or "mined") through a complex mathematical equation, some people are pointing towards bitcoins being the future of money and financial transactions around the world.
- 2 Chainz Announces Tour with Pusha T 2 Chainz is coming to a city near you and he's bringing a few of his friends along with him.
- The Neighbourhood Announces Riff Raff as Official Band Member The new union was announced while the Neighbourhood was performing the single “Sweater Weather,” which has dominated the airwaves and playlists since its release in earlier this year.
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam 'Confident' In accordance with Justin Bieber, all Mondays for the foreseeable future were heretofore dubbed #musicmondays. Thus, today being Monday, we have a new song called "Confident", featuring the young and brilliant Chicago rapper Chance the Rapper....
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye It was a wild scene backstage at the Grammy nominations concert, from Miguel shouting out country music to Arsenio Hall's turning the tables and ranting about Kanye West.
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014 Announced: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Justin Timberlake, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Lead the Pack The nominees for the 2014 GRAMMYs are in and Jay Z tops the list with nine nominations -- though you wouldn't know it from watching the nominations concert.
- Watch Childish Gambino and His Teddy Bear Get Sky-High in New '3005' Video The official "3005" music video follows the previously released lyric video for the song, which made waves for featuring porn star Abella Anderson appearing to live-chat with the rapper.
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial It's been more than a year since Kendrick Lamar released his album, 'Good Kid, m.A.A.d City,' but he's finally working on some new tracks. One of which he's previewing in a new Beats by Dre commercial.