- U.S. Version of Morrissey's 'Autobiography' Edits Out His Gay Relationship American demand for Morrissey's recently published 'Autobiography' was so big that plans were quickly arranged for it to be released here. But it seems that something's missing.
- Interview: Muse Talks Paparazzi, Kanye West and Being Together for 20 Years Muse had such a good year that the band landed at No. 17 on the most recent Forbes list of the world's highest-paid musicians ahead of such stars as Jay-Z and One Direction.
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More The 27 inductees range from Dolly Parton's "Jolene,"and The Rolling Stones' "Honky Tonk Women" to Sam Cooke's "Wonderful World" and The Sugarhill Gang's "Rapper's Delight."
- Arcade Fire Extends 'Reflektor' Tour, Even More Dates to Follow Arcade Fire fans will soon have extra opportunities to dance under the disco ball, as the band has added additional dates on the extensive Reflektor Tour, with even more to be announced.
- New Releases: Jake Owen, R. Kelly, Britney Spears, Muse Jake Owen kicks country's door in with his excellent fourth album, while Kells, Brit, and Muse limp into the end of the year with their releases. Dan Weiss gives you the low-down on this Wintery Mix.
- What's That Song: Alter Bridge We sit down with Myles Kennedy and Mark Tremonti of Altar Bridge and get their opinions on some new songs, from Van Halen to Bon Iver.
- Metallica's Orion Music + More Fest Will Not Return in 2014 Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich had said earlier this year that the band hoped to find a permanent location for the festival, after debuting the show in Atlantic City in 2012 and moving to Detroit for 2013.
- Cyber Monday Deals for Music Fans Cyber Monday promises to drum up big dollars by attracting music fans with deep discounts on popular releases and music products ranging from t-shirts to headphones.
- Listen to Neil Young's Intimate 1970 Set 'Live at the Cellar Door' The concerts were among Young's first following the instant success of his third solo album, 'After the Gold Rush,' which had been released earlier that same year.
- Watch The Killers' New Video 'Christmas in L.A.' Starring Owen Wilson The Killers new holiday song isn't set in any sort of winter wonderland instead it takes place in the sunshine state where you can become a star, but you're going to need more than Santa's help to get you there.
- The Best and Worst Holiday Albums of 2013 Allow us to guide the soundtrack to your Holiday with five must-have collections (on the Nice List) and five to send back to Santa (on the Naughty List). You know, like the song.
- The Beatles, Beyonce, U2, Eminem & More Offer Songs to Philippines Relief Compilation The Beatles, Eminem, Beyonce, and U2 are all among many of music's biggest names offering up their hits to raise money for a charitable cause.