- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for 'Banga! Banga!' "You've got me asthmatic cause you're like a perfect ballerina/ I'm like a Brad Pitt, come be my Angelina," he sings.
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again Kanye West isn't happy with the National Recording Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and their choice of nominees for this year's GRAMMYs.
- Vampire Weekend, Beck, Fiona Apple, Jim James and More on Starbucks Love Songs Covers Compilation You won't be seeing this compilation on the rack next to the breath mints and Madeleine cookies for a few months now, but when you do see it at the front of Starbucks, it'll be pretty enticing.
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song 'Cannonball' "Louder really encompasses my experiences over this past year and my journey as an artist up to this point. There’s a lot of emotion but it’s also very encouraging and hopeful—it’s about pushing forward and living your life in a way that’s louder,...
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' One thing is clear: Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" was the most talked about song of the summer and now it's up for 4 GRAMMYs including Record of the Year. Thicks says it's all due to Pharrell and a rather racy video.
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in 'Perfume' Video In her new video for "Perfume," Britney Spears proves what you see isn't always what you get.
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+ Justin Bieber is in the news again, but this time it's not for graffiti or abandoning his monkey or insulting Bill Clinton. No, this time it's for something noble.
- Watch Taylor Swift Behind the Scenes at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show "The idea for me to perform in the Victoria's Secret fashion show actually came from one of my friends, Lily [Aldridge], who is one of the Angels," she said.
- Mel B, Snoop Dogg and Childish Gambino Join the Bitcoin Revolution Generated (or "mined") through a complex mathematical equation, some people are pointing towards bitcoins being the future of money and financial transactions around the world.
- Christina Perri Announces New Album 'Head or Heart' Christina Perri has been working on the follow-up to her 2011 debut, 'lovestrong,' for the last two years. But she's finally ready to let her fans hear what she's come up with.
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song 'Saturday' Rebecca Black, the girl behind 2011 viral sensation "Friday," is back with a new song titled -- but of course -- "Saturday." "Yesterday was Friday," she says in a wink to her previous "hit."
- Hear St. Vincent's New Song 'Birth in Reverse' This morning (Dec. 9), St. Vincent surprised fans with the announcement of her new solo record, the follow-up to 2011's Strange Mercy and her first release since teaming up with David Byrne for 2012's Love This Giant.