- Sara Evans to Release New Album 'Slow Me Down' in March Set for release this March, Evans' album includes collaborations with Vince Gill, Isaac Slade of The Fray and Gavin DeGraw.
- Mel B, Snoop Dogg and Childish Gambino Join the Bitcoin Revolution Generated (or "mined") through a complex mathematical equation, some people are pointing towards bitcoins being the future of money and financial transactions around the world.
- 2 Chainz Announces Tour with Pusha T 2 Chainz is coming to a city near you and he's bringing a few of his friends along with him.
- Watch Avicii's New All-American 'Hey Brother' Music Video The clip features a heartfelt narrative that juxtaposes images from the life of two young brothers growing up in an American small town with shots of a fallen soldier's final ceremony, complete with a military gun salute.
- With Help from Springsteen, Nirvana & Vedder, Jake Clemons Steps Into the Spotlight Over the past two years, Jake Clemons has been winning fans over a few thousand at a time, as one of the saxophone players in Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band. In the wake of the Clarence Clemons' 2011 passing, anyone playing a sax on Springste...
- The Top 12 Reasons KROQ's Almost Acoustic Christmas Show Ruled Having 24 years of experience in rolling out the show, the KROQ Christmas charity benefit party was thick with highlights (even Miley Cyrus had to check out the scene), which are boiled down here into the top 12 moments that made the weekend rule.
- Hear Macaulay Culkin's Pizza-Themed Velvet Underground Tribute Band For all those people wondering what Macaulay Culkin has been up to lately, it seems he's been working on his music. Specifically, pizza-themed renditions of Velvet Undergound and Lou Reed songs.
- Christina Perri Announces New Album 'Head or Heart' Christina Perri has been working on the follow-up to her 2011 debut, 'lovestrong,' for the last two years. But she's finally ready to let her fans hear what she's come up with.
- Radio Feedback: Brett Eldredge Shares Radio First with His Parents "That's the most mind-blowing thing in the world to me. You can go out there and have a song that can touch somebody like that on the radio. That's really cool and to be able to hear it for the first time was a special moment."
- Watch Young the Giant Dodge Asteroids in 'Crystallized' Video For their new video for "Crystallized," Young the Giant have left the comforts of their Southern California homes for a galaxy far, far away.
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song 'Saturday' Rebecca Black, the girl behind 2011 viral sensation "Friday," is back with a new song titled -- but of course -- "Saturday." "Yesterday was Friday," she says in a wink to her previous "hit."
- Hear St. Vincent's New Song 'Birth in Reverse' This morning (Dec. 9), St. Vincent surprised fans with the announcement of her new solo record, the follow-up to 2011's Strange Mercy and her first release since teaming up with David Byrne for 2012's Love This Giant.