- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final 2014 New York Residency at Beacon Theatre The opening night of the band's last NYC residency featured poignant song choices, deep cuts and - as always - amazing improvisation from one of the original jam bands.
- Hear Kendrick Lamar and Tame Impala Collaborate on 'Backwards' for the 'Divergent' Soundtrack "Backwards" is the latest track to be showcased from the soundtrack, following previously highlighted songs from M83, A$AP Rocky and Pia Mia.
- Keith Urban To Hit the Road This Summer on Raise 'Em Up Tour Jerrod Niemann and Brett Eldredge will support Urban on the Raise 'Em Up Tour. Urban's website shows U.S. dates kicking off in July.
- Interview: The National's Matt Berninger on Closeted Indie Rock Deadheads According to Berninger, the living members of the Grateful Dead are actually pretty stoked about the project. They, unlike many others, don't find the idea of indie rock acts paying tribute to the most iconic jam band in any way preposterous.
- Luke Bryan Previews His 'Spring Break 6' EP on LBTV "I just kind of stumbled into doing the spring break concerts," Bryan said in his latest LBTV episode, "and here we are on the sixth spring break album. It's fun."
- Swedish House Mafia's Steve Angello to Give Away His Size Records Catalog for Free Angello will offer fans more than 170 tracks from over 80 artists on his boutique dance music imprint.
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox & Kanye West's Aquatic Calling The breakout band riding high on the success of "Best Day of My Life" have few ideas of musicians who'd make great athletes, including Fall Out Boy drummer Andy Hurley.
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014 Williams is helping celebrate the annual worldwide event, which falls on March 20.
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She'll (Probably) Never Go Solo "My priority will always be Paramore," she said. "I know where my heart is. And it's this band. I can't imagine wanting to do anything else."
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band's New Album? Sorry, U2 fans it seems you're going to have to wait a little longer for that long awaited album from the Irish band.
- Listen to Michael Jackson's Unreleased Song, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Timbaland is putting his own personal touch on MJ's previously unreleased track "Slave to the Rhythm," with dance-heavy beats that wouldn't sound out of a place on a Justin Timberlake track.
- Interview: Archer's Cherlene on her Debut Country Album (Part 1) We were lucky enough to be able to speak with Charlene in this exclusive interview about her music, her past, and her ongoing struggles to understand some of the finer subtitles of the English language.