Latest HeadlinesMore Latest Headlines
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013 Lorde is the latest addition to this weekend's star-studded GRAMMY nominations event, officially dubbed The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! -- Countdown to Music's Biggest Night.
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More The 27 inductees range from Dolly Parton's "Jolene,"and The Rolling Stones' "Honky Tonk Women" to Sam Cooke's "Wonderful World" and The Sugarhill Gang's "Rapper's Delight."
- Darius Rucker On ‘Wagon Wheel’: ‘If It Doesn’t Get a GRAMMY Nomination Country Music Is Screwed’ "If 'Wagon Wheel' doesn't get nominated for a GRAMMY country music is screwed. It’s as simple as that. I’m not saying I should win it, but it should be nominated."
- 50 Years after The Beatles' Ed Sullivan Appearance, TV Tribute Coming this February Next year will mark 50 years since the Beatles' historic first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, and the GRAMMYs will be celebrating the anniversary in style, via star-studded TV special.
- Jason Mraz Says Hunter Hayes Duet Came Out of Chance Meeting "We talked about collaborating, he emailed me a song he was in the process of working on, I lent my two cents, all by email. Then a couple of months later, we found ourselves appearing on each other's stages."
- Drake, Keith Urban & Robin Thicke Set To Perform at GRAMMY Nominations Live!!! Concert The hour-long special, airing on CBS, will also feature a performance from Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and of course, the announcement of this year's GRAMMY nominees.
- Carole King Named MusiCares Person of the Year Carole King will join the ranks of Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney and Barbra Streisand to be celebrated in January as the 2014 MusiCares Person of the Year.
- GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!!! To Air December 6 on CBS CBS will air the sixth annual GRAMMY Nominations Concert live on Friday, Dec. 6 at 10 p.m. ET.
- Adele's GRAMMY Stage-Crasher Could Face Jail Time When Adele took the stage to accept her GRAMMY for Best Pop Solo Performance earlier this year, she was almost upstaged by an overzealous fan. Now that stage crasher is facing possible jail time.
- Jennifer Hudson Takes Home A Different Kind Of GRAMMY Jennifer Hudson is paving the way for a new kind of triple-threat. The 2013 GRAMMYs on the Hill Awards will be recognizing the singer for more than music.
- Adam Levine Talks GRAMMY Seat-Stealing Crasher Adam Levine is not a man known to mince words. We've witnessed his sharp tongue at work on The Voice and he put it on display once again while sitting down with Fresh 102.7/New York to discuss "Seatgate" at the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards. In case...
- New Whitney Houston Doc To Air Before GRAMMYs With less than 24 hours before the GRAMMYs were set to go live, Whitney Houston passed away. In a new one-hour special, fans get a behind-the-scenes look at how last year's show was able to pull together not only the awards ceremony, but a...