- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final 2014 New York Residency at Beacon Theatre The opening night of the band's last NYC residency featured poignant song choices, deep cuts and - as always - amazing improvisation from one of the original jam bands.
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band's New Album? Sorry, U2 fans it seems you're going to have to wait a little longer for that long awaited album from the Irish band.
- Listen to Michael Jackson's Unreleased Song, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Timbaland is putting his own personal touch on MJ's previously unreleased track "Slave to the Rhythm," with dance-heavy beats that wouldn't sound out of a place on a Justin Timberlake track.
- Bruce Springsteen's 'High Hopes' Documentary Is Coming to HBO The doc looks at Springsteen's latest album, 'High Hopes' and his creative partnership with guitar god/muse Tom Morello.
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music "Music isn't rewarding for them, even though other kinds of rewards, like money, are. It just doesn't affect them," cognitive neuroscientist Josep Marco-Pallerés found in a new study.
- Watch Andre 3000 Act Like Jimi Hendrix in 'All Is By My Side' Clip In a new clip from the Hendrix biopic, Andre 3000 does a good job of making you believe he is the guitar great, twirling his hair and chewing his Doublemint gum.
- Adam Lambert Will Join Queen On Upcoming North American Tour It's finally happened, Queen is bringing Adam Lambert on tour with them.
- Watch Prince Premiere New Song 'FUNKNROLL' on Arsenio In a rare late-night TV interview and performance, Prince instructed the crowd to put down their phone and get the party on.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Wes Anderson's Movie Soundtracks Anderson has a knack for pairing nearly forgotten pop songs with moments that stick in the viewer's mind and cause a kind of popular resurgence around forgotten gems. This combo frequently pushes his soundtracks into the pop culture zeitgeist.
- A New Study Shows Which Words in Music Have Stood the Test of Time Nickolay Lamm, a Pittsburgh-based digital artist, collected data from the songs on Billboard's Year-End Hot 100 list spanning from 1960 until today and showcased his findings in colorful graphs.
- Exclusive: Preview Galadrielle Allman's 'Please Be With Me: A Song For My Father, Duane Allman' "The sound he found helped change the way the world perceived the South."
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Lorde's 'Royals' The Boss didn't just play the teen's GRAMMY-award winning track, he opened his second-ever gig in New Zealand with it. Because Lorde may be Queen Bee, but Bruce will always be The Boss.