- Led Zeppelin Strikes Exclusive Deal With Spotify Led Zeppelin fans are finally be able to stream the Led out via their computer, smart phone, tablet or any other mobile device.
- Vampire Weekend, Beck, Fiona Apple, Jim James and More on Starbucks Love Songs Covers Compilation You won't be seeing this compilation on the rack next to the breath mints and Madeleine cookies for a few months now, but when you do see it at the front of Starbucks, it'll be pretty enticing.
- 5 Old Songs With New Life In 2013 These five songs came firing back into our lives through some strange pathways: a fictional chemist, an overzealous Celtics fan, blurry courtroom controversies and a Toyota commercial.
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden Where Stewart's performances are all about his persona, Winwood seems more comfortable behind his keyboards or guitar.
- Queen Biopic Finds its Star in Ben Whishaw The movie, which will be helmed by first time director Dexter Fletcher with a script written by The Queen and Frost/Nixon scribe Peter Morgan, is slated to start shooting next year.
- With Help from Springsteen, Nirvana & Vedder, Jake Clemons Steps Into the Spotlight Over the past two years, Jake Clemons has been winning fans over a few thousand at a time, as one of the saxophone players in Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band. In the wake of the Clarence Clemons' 2011 passing, anyone playing a sax on Springste...
- Hear Macaulay Culkin's Pizza-Themed Velvet Underground Tribute Band For all those people wondering what Macaulay Culkin has been up to lately, it seems he's been working on his music. Specifically, pizza-themed renditions of Velvet Undergound and Lou Reed songs.
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014 Announced: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Justin Timberlake, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Lead the Pack The nominees for the 2014 GRAMMYs are in and Jay Z tops the list with nine nominations -- though you wouldn't know it from watching the nominations concert.
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List Jay Z led the nominations with nine nods, followed closely by Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, Justin Timberlake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis with seven noms each.
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: 'It Leaves an Enormous Hole' Peter Gabriel speaks to Radio.com about the passing of one of the world's greatest humanitarian leaders.
- Inside The Music Of 'Inside Llewyn Davis': A 1960s Folk Primer Need help deciphering the characters in the Coen Brothers' latest film? Curious to know the difference between Dave Van Ronk, Phil Ochs and Doc Pomus? We've got you covered.
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns Nelson Mandela, the first black President of South Africa and anti-apartheid icon, died today (Dec. 5) at his home. He was 95.