- Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan to Co-Host the Academy of Country Music Awards April 6 The 49th Annual ACM Awards will air live from Las Vegas on April 6, 2014, from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET on CBS.
- Watch Live ACM Sessions with Justin Moore and Brett Eldredge Moore performs songs from his recent release "Off the Beaten Path," while Eldredge fires up "Don't Ya" and others from his debut "Bring You Back." Watch the sessions free on demand.
- Blake Shelton & Luke Bryan Return As 2014 ACM Awards Hosts Watch out, country fans: Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan (otherwise known as 'Bluke') will once again co-host the Academy of Country Music Awards next year.
- ACM Honors Pays Tribute To Singers, Songwriters & Country Music Legends Jason Aldean, Guy Clark, Lady Antebellum, Blake Shelton, Keith Whitley and The Judds were among the artists celebrated during the ACM Honors event Tuesday night in Nashville. Read our review and see photos.
- New Music To Know: Walking Papers Consists of Rock Legends, But Are More Than the Sum of Their Parts "I've learned my lessons with humility and egos," Angell told Radio.com, in references to the singers his fellow bandmates have worked with like Axl Rose, Mark Lanegan and Layne Staley.
- The Band Perry Tops Country Album Charts This Week, Nearly Beats Justin Timberlake The Band Perry's album Pioneer, released last week, has topped the Billboard country album charts this week. According to Nielsen SoundScan, Pioneer racked up sales of 129,000, which was stronger than expected. This is likely thanks in part to...
- REWIND: Luke Bryan Wins Top ACM Award, Brad Paisley Out To 'Beat This Summer' Among the five Entertainer of the Year nominees at this year's ACM Awards, Luke Bryan was the underdog. This was, after all, his first time nominated in that category, and he has only just begun touring as a headliner. Yet the "Drunk On You" hitmaker...
- Eric Church Wins ACM Album Of The Year And A Thumbs Up From John Fogerty "It's the one award I want the most. Album of the Year is the one that is most special to me," he said.
- Highlights From the 48th ACM Awards The three-hour broadcast of the 48th Academy of Country Music Awards is over now, and the winners have been named and honored. At the top of that list is, of course, Luke Bryan, who walked away with Entertainer of the Year. Luke's win was...
- Hunter Hayes Gets A Little 'Crazy' With Stevie Wonder During ACM Awards Hunter Hayes pulled out all the stops for the premiere of his new song “I Want Crazy” on the ACM Awards.
- Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban Get Sentimental During ACM ‘Highway Don’t Care’ Performance Standing in front of a screen featuring a never-ending road, Tim McGraw poured his heart out for the bittersweet love song off his latest album, 'Two Lanes Of Freedom' at the ACM Awards.
- ACM Awards Winners List The 48th annual ACM Awards may have wrapped up in Las Vegas for 2013, but these winners get a full 365 days to gloat to the country music world about their big wins. While the night boasted some amazing performances from country's biggest names,...