By Ezra Marcus
The visual depicts the increasingly desperate antics Gambino employs to win the affection of a woman in a restaurant, who’s doing her best to mind her own business. First Gambino slides into the seat opposite her, attempting to grab her attention away from her phone with finger tricks and an undeniably creepy smile. She quickly and justifiably scoots over to another table.
Gambino, however, is undeterred. He takes his efforts to another dimension, jumping up and attempting to perform a magic trick. He messes it up, although he does manage to produce a dove.
At this point she’s watching him, although with more concern than affection. He finally manages to win her over, for a moment at least, with some goofy breakdancing and air-piano—she cracks a smile, stands up, and dances with him briefly. Then she grabs her food, leaves the restaurant, and he returns to his seat, waiting for opportunity to strike once more.
Read more on Radio.com
- Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Join March For Our Lives
- Halsey Releases ‘Alone’ Featuring Big Sean and Stefflon Don
- Rihanna Blasts Snapchat for Chris Brown ‘Would You Rather’ Promotion
- Does Drake’s Next Single Feature Lauryn Hill?
- Charlie Puth Taps Kehlani for New Song ‘Done for Me’