By Ezra Marcus
Apparently doctors do have a sense of humor.
Think about that playing next time you drift off into an anesthetic haze.
How about the worst? Queen’s ‘Another One Bites the Dust,’ of course. The list also included Bob Dylan‘s ‘Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door,’ ‘Everybody Hurts’ by R.E.M., the Red Hot Chili Peppers‘ “Scar Tissue” and Radiohead‘s “Knives Out.”
Read more on Radio.com
- The Beatles’ Ringo Starr Knighted by Prince William
- Steven Tyler Reveals Solo Country Tour with Nashville’s Loving Mary Band
- The Who’s Roger Daltrey Reveals Pete Townshend Saved His New Solo LP
- Stevie Wonder Defends Bruno Mars: ‘He’s a Great Talent’
- Q-Tip and Demi Lovato Reveal Music Video for Elton John Cover