By Ezra Marcus
Apparently doctors do have a sense of humor.
Think about that playing next time you drift off into an anesthetic haze.
How about the worst? Queen’s ‘Another One Bites the Dust,’ of course. The list also included Bob Dylan‘s ‘Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door,’ ‘Everybody Hurts’ by R.E.M., the Red Hot Chili Peppers‘ “Scar Tissue” and Radiohead‘s “Knives Out.”
Read more on Radio.com
- AC/DC’s Malcolm Young Dead at 64
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- Gene Simmons Banned From Fox News Headquarters… For Life
- Watch KISS’ Gene Simmons Confront Heckler at Solo Show
- Fleetwood Mac Detail Self-Titled Album Deluxe Reissue