By Ezra Marcus
Apparently doctors do have a sense of humor.
Think about that playing next time you drift off into an anesthetic haze.
How about the worst? Queen’s ‘Another One Bites the Dust,’ of course. The list also included Bob Dylan‘s ‘Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door,’ ‘Everybody Hurts’ by R.E.M., the Red Hot Chili Peppers‘ “Scar Tissue” and Radiohead‘s “Knives Out.”
Read more on Radio.com
- Glenn Frey’s Widow Files Wrongful Death Suit Against NYC Hospital
- Paris Jackson Cried Like a Baby Meeting Paul McCartney: See the Photo
- GRAMMY Awards: How Are the Trophies Actually Made?
- 15 Artists That Have Never Won a Grammy But Should
- Paul McCartney Joins Muse Members for ‘Helter Skelter’ Performance