By Annie Reuter
The Script‘s new video for “No Good in Goodbye” is an intergalactic experience.
The emotional song details the difficulties in how one tries to get over heartbreak as the band seems to be beamed into space, and the video, directed by Charlie Lightning, begins with a light shining down on lead singer Danny O’Donoghue as he sings of mistakes he’s made in his previous relationship.
“I can’t take the ache from heartbreak,” he belts.
With neon lights projecting on O’Donoghue and his band, a hologram of women are shown frozen in time. As he practices his apology on the woman he’s done wrong she slowly comes to life. Does she forgive him? You’ll have to watch to find out.
“No Good In Goodbye” is the latest single off the Script’s fourth studio album, No Sound Without Silence, which was released this year.
Read more on Radio.com
- 5 Best Songs on Macklemore’s ‘Gemini’
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Expecting First Child: Report
- Justin Bieber Expresses Support for Black Lives Matter
- Jason Derulo Debuts Sexy and Cinematic ‘If I’m Lucky’ Video
- Niall Horan Reveals ‘Flicker’ Tracklist