By Philip Cosores
Better Call Saul is the feverishly anticipated new show that will serve as a prequel to Breaking Bad, following lawyer and Walter White associate Saul Goodman on his pre-crystal meth empire journey, possibly even including cameos from Breaking Bad breakouts and Emmy winners Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul.
Last night, following a Breaking Bad marathon, a music video promoting the new show was premiered. The song follows the typical small-time, crook lawyer storylines we are likely to see on the new show, performed by Junior Brown, and featuring his trademarked “guitar steel,” which is half guitar, half pedal steel.
Well, some are typical. Others tread the line of the macabre, possibly alluding to some of the more sinister activities the title character has to face.
The song was composed by Dave Porter, with lyrics written by series creator Vince Gilligan and writer Peter Gould.
The Bob Odenkirk-starring new series will debut Feb. 15, 2015.
Read more on Radio.com
- Steven Tyler Reveals Solo Country Tour with Nashville’s Loving Mary Band
- Jillian Jacqueline Shares Engagement to Guitarist Bryan Brown
- Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott’s Dog is No Longer the Baby of the House
- Brothers Osborne Drink Beer From Their Boots
- Jason Aldean Details New Album ‘Rearview Town,’ Shares Title Track