By Brian Ives
Paul McCartney doesn’t seem to like downtime.
When he’s not working on (cough) new music via making music videos and putting together a deluxe edition of last year’s New, or working on even newer music via secret collaborations with Aerosmith‘s Joe Perry and possibly even Kanye West or video game soundtracks, he’s curating his solo catalog via a series of reissues.
The next releases in the reissue series will be Wings‘ 1975 album Venus and Mars and 1976’s At the Speed of Sound, and McCartney has just released a video for “Call Me Back Again” from the former album.
It’s really more of a lyric video, with the words popping up on the screen alongside animation and archival photos of McCartney.
The reissues were originally slated for release last week. The new date is Nov. 4.
Read more on Radio.com
- Bob Seger Talks Health Issues & New Glenn Frey-Inspired Album
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Gene Simmons Apologizes to Fox News for Bizarre Behavior
- Steely Dan’s Donald Fagen Suing Walter Becker’s Estate
- ‘Partridge Family’ Star David Cassidy Dead at 67