By Brian Ives
Paul McCartney doesn’t seem to like downtime.
When he’s not working on (cough) new music via making music videos and putting together a deluxe edition of last year’s New, or working on even newer music via secret collaborations with Aerosmith‘s Joe Perry and possibly even Kanye West or video game soundtracks, he’s curating his solo catalog via a series of reissues.
The next releases in the reissue series will be Wings‘ 1975 album Venus and Mars and 1976’s At the Speed of Sound, and McCartney has just released a video for “Call Me Back Again” from the former album.
It’s really more of a lyric video, with the words popping up on the screen alongside animation and archival photos of McCartney.
The reissues were originally slated for release last week. The new date is Nov. 4.
Read more on Radio.com
- KISS’ Paul Stanley Calls for Reformed U.S. Gun Laws After Parkland Tragedy
- Smashing Pumpkins’ Billy Corgan Hypes Reunion Tour
- The Who’s Pete Townshend Details ‘Who Came First’ Reissue
- Eagles Add New Dates to 2018 Tour Schedule
- Radiohead Announce Summer Tour Dates