LIVE WEBCAST SATURDAY 5/18: KROQ's Weenie Roast featuring The Black Keys, 30 Seconds To Mars, Vampire Weekend and more! Read More
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs & Flaming Lips Ring In Summer Early At GoogaMooga Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne probably described Friday night’s kick-off of GoogaMooga best. It was not too cold, not too hot, pretty much the perfect night for an outdoor show. It was almost as if you were back in your mother’s womb.
- Gloriana Talks Touring With Alan Jackson "His music really speaks truth and honesty and it really connects with the audience and even just standing side stage and watching him do his thing, his presence is very overwhelming," Rachel Reinert said.
- New Music To Know: Maroon 5's PJ Morton Steps Out On Faith Now that PJ Morton has released his first major album, 'New Orleans,' on Lil Wayne's YMCB label, his brand of soul has found a sound of its own.
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash A spokesman for Michael confirmed he had been involved in an accident on Thursday but said the singer only had "superficial cuts" and was "fine." No arrests have been made.
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’ On 60 Minutes this Sunday, fans will get an insider's look at Michael Jackson’s estate.
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child The entertainment network claims that "multiple sources exclusively confirm[ed]" the story earlier. All sources in the story are unnamed.
- The Connection Between Rush & Public Enemy: Primus (And Rock Hall) What do newly inducted Rock And Roll Hall Of Famers Rush and Public Enemy Have in common? Well, probably not much -- besides Primus?
- Thirty Seconds To Mars Optimistic About Winning Over Naysayers Jared Leto believes fans will be impressed with their latest album, 'LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS,' and even more so, he thinks they’ll gain a few new fans that wrote off the band years ago.
- TIm McGraw Talks Ne-Yo, Taylor Swift And Getting Older With 'CBS This Morning' Tim McGraw is not afraid of turning 50. Having just reached age 46 on May 1, the country star told CBS This Morning's Gayle King that he's even "looking forward" to that impending milestone.
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care Between general care, food and vet visits for OG Mally, Bieber's bill to a German animal shelter is several thousand dollars, according to the Munich customs office.
- Candice Glover Crowned New 'American Idol' As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low The first all-female AI finale in nine years crowned a winner, Candice Glover, but the Season 12 finale still didn't rack up the numbers.
- Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles Recording Solo Album With Rick Rubin Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles is in the midst of recording her first solo album, and the man helping her with songs and production on the project is none other than Rick Rubin.